Fitness Center Announces Plans to Reopen
If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
The Scotland County Fitness Center (SCFC) is working on a re-opening date in accordance with the Show-Me Strong Recovery Plan: Phase 1 and the guidelines established by the CDC, federal and state governments.
The SCFC board is committed to keeping the members and staff safe while they use the facility. The protocols currently in place during this phase has required the facility to implement some changes. These changes include an adherence to social distancing and the sanitation protocols. As part of these changes, the center is seeking volunteers.
If you would like to volunteer, please leave your name and contact information on the answering machine at the fitness center. The board is hopeful about opening next week, provided all changes can be implemented.
Changes will include:
• Reduced hours of operation,
• Members only, no guest passes,
• Cardio and weight area will be open with restrictions,
• Gym will be open for walking only (no basketball, no volleyball, no pickle ball, etc.), and
• You must be 16 years old to use/enter the facility at this time, unless you are participating in a SCFC supervised activity. If you are participating in an SCFC supervised activity you must be 14 years old.
Additional, information will be available at the facility when we have a firm opening date.