Courthouse Limits Those Who May Come In
As of March 17, St. Patrick’s Day 2020 until April 3, 2020, the courthouse of Scotland County, located in Memphis, Missouri has been declared off limits to the following:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign country in the last 14 days
- Persons who reside with or had contact with someone who has traveled to a foreign country within the last 14 days
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by a doctor, hospital or health board
- Persons who have been diagnosed with or have had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Persons who have an unexplained fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Personal note for local residents:
During this time it is requested that all people in Scotland County and surrounding areas make wise decisions regarding social interactions and priorities about health. Everyone has a responsibility to take care of their health and to help ensure the health and safety of their community, from the oldest to the youngest as well as those who have a higher risk health-issues which could make them more susceptible to COVID-19, as this is a time when we all have to pull together for the betterment, safety, and wellbeing of our community, not to give into panic and fear.