September 25, 2008

Fire Destroys Wyaconda Residence

A Friday afternoon fire totally destroyed a rural Wyaconda home. The residence of Duane and Sandra Ebeling was a total loss following a fire first reported at 1:37 p.m.

According to family members, the blaze is believed to have started with a fish fryer that was located on the deck of the home.

The property owners were present at the time of the blaze, but were uninjured and were able to rescue the family dog.

The Wyaconda and Gorin fire departments responded to the blaze.

Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » appearance » Widgets » and move a widget into Advertise Widget Zone